ABC!

Man, 2011 is giving me a real complex. Didn't we just usher in the year? And now it's August already???

WTF!

Anyway, it's ABC time. What's that? August Blogging Challenge, duh! The one Madame Lo and I decided to take on. Di will also join us in this mad quest. In fact, she even called to remind me about it. ;)


ABC taking off! Clicked behind my work desk.
Now, I know I'm going to be the laziest of the three. Because writing is way too much work. And especially when there are hajaar distractions around. Not to forget my daily work woes. Anyway, I will not make any excuses and will attempt this with all I've got. Be prepared for a whole lot of ranting. And reviews. And rubbish poetry. And a photo or two. I've planned to use my commute time to gather my thoughts, capture Mumbai's unique sights and sounds, and whatnot, and store them on the phone or the borrowed iPod Touch. And upload these posts as soon as I have connectivity. Smart, no? :D

This I'm already kicking off with the first August postcard. If you have suggestions for topics I should attempt, please feel free to leave a comment. So there... Let the games begin. xoxo



#ABC POSTCARD 01/31
Sent from my iPod Touch

Comments

Lobotrix said…
all the best J! I love reading the rants. I noticed 'eats shoots and leaves'I have a copy as well :)
~j~ said…
Thanks, Lo! And wish you the best as well. I'm already scratching my head wondering what to write today. But I will survive.

About Eats, Shoots & Leaves, I had picked it up in Bangalore ages ago, but never got around to finishing it. Sadly, that's the case with all my reading. Maybe I should blog about that.

Ciao!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogathon

Watch this space! (updated)

postcard from j: goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend