iWant

In *extremely* random order:

# Portable reading light to allow me to pore into books and magazines in rikshaws in the evening.


# Basil leaves to make pesto and then add it to spaghetti with tuna + mushrooms. My bhaajiwali friend didn't have any basil today as well. And the 6 rupees basil at Nature's Basket comes packed with a styrofoam tray. Tsk.


# A fabulous 1BHK in Mumbai that won't burn a hole in my bank account (actually put that in iDream - sigh!).


# A mortar and pestle. Can't believe it's so hard to find one these days *in* India.

Apologies for this stupid post. My brain's on strike and that's all I can think of right now. Blame it on PMS and some other thoughts plaguing my mind. :(


#ABC POSTCARD 17/31
Sent from my iPod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogathon

Watch this space! (updated)

postcard from j: goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend