Sleeping ills

I've tried everything. Sleeping early. Switching off Twitter/Facebook. Listening to music. Reading. Eating light. Taking a shower. Counting sheep. Requesting for wake-up calls. Everything. Yet, my sleep cycle refuses to cooperate. Mornings are increasingly becoming my enemy. I can never wake up on time. Or even if I do, I just can't get out of bed. Even if I've had 7-8 hours of sleep, there's zero energy to tackle the morning blues.

I know you'll say exercise is a great way to boost one's endorphin levels, and thus help fight any stress-induced sleep problems. But I'm not *that* stressed out right now. The first few months of the year were crazy considering the pressures of a project around the World Cup. And post that, a change in role got me thinking in different directions. Some of the new responsibilities have still not sunk in. But those can't be the reasons.

I don't know what's wrong. And I really would like a remedy. Soon. If you have a sure-shot solution, please do leave a note in the comments. And no, sleeping pills are NOT ok.

#ABC POSTCARD 14/31

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogathon

Watch this space! (updated)

postcard from j: goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend